Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas season is in full effect. Festive lights sparkle on houses and sales are popping up all over the place. I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving and are taking some time out for you with all of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.
I have an upcoming surgery on December 5 so I may not be blogging too much the week after. Yes, it's one of those surgeries where at least two weeks of recovery time is needed. I must admit I am nervous about it. I'll try to schedule some blog posts for the time that I will have to be away. Here are my favorite links and things of the week.
- There are so many great items on this foodie gift guide from Jillian Harris.
- I have been watching the Holiday Baking Championship on Food Network. It's a fun show to watch for the season and it includes baking. :-)
- Minted has a great selection of personalized holiday photo cards.
- These pumpkin pancakes by The Novice Chef look really tasty.
- Holiday spatulas like these are so cute and bring a smile to my face. I collect one every year.
- This is some beautiful food photography by Asri Pamuncar. I love her simplistic approach.
- itsJudysLife vlogs are a daily staple for me.
I hope that you are all having a great Sunday. What were some of your favorite links and things of the week?
Savor The Baking,