There were a lot of interesting things to explore on the internet this week. My week was varied with busy days and relaxing. With Columbus Day among us it will most likely be a four day weekend for many. Take time to have fun and enjoy the little things in life.
- I had these Double Dribble Peanut Butter Cup Cookies at a Church event and could not stop picking one up to eat. I came home and found the recipe on Pinterest.
- This story of bravery is so inspiring. It says so much about life and death.
- What this cake artist does with cake is mind boggling. Creating realistic looking cakes is in the blood of Debbie Does Cakes.
- I have been watching Julie G's Vlogtober videos on YouTube everyday. She is so positive and is a great role model for women.
- Sally's Baking Blog is a blog of all things sugary and sweet. The blog also has a great section on food photography and baking tips. It's a great resource to have for food bloggers.
- Sunflowers are my favorite flower. Now I can make Gumpaste Sunflowers thanks to this YouTube tutorial.
- I hope to find some riding boots like this for Fall at a much cheaper price. They are the perfect combination of style and comfort. A shopping trip is in order.
- This Breast Cancer Awareness Cake by Bliss Pastry is beautiful and for a great cause.
I hope you all enjoyed this weeks List Love Sunday and were inspired by some great reads.
Savor The Baking,