I hope that everyone had a great week. Here in the pacific northwest the rain has started to pour and the weather is starting to get a little colder. My weekend has been very relaxing so far. I have been trying to take it easy these last couple of days. Here are my favorite links and things of the week.
- I picked the last of these heirloom tomatoes from my container garden this week. Aren't they pretty?
- This a great blog post on how to freeze desserts from Crazy For Crust. This post will come in handy for a lot of food bloggers. I will be giving most of my desserts away to my husband's unit or women's Bible study. For those times when I want to freeze some I will use this guide.
- These DIY Photography Wood Boards are something that I'm going to give a try. The teal one is so pretty to me, but then again teal is one of my favorite colors. Can you tell by my blog colors?...lol
- I've been pinning away on my food photography board and photography gear love board on Pinterest. Check them out.
- Joy The Baker is coming to Seattle for her cookbook tour!
- Speaking of books, I have been reading this Nicholas Sparks book and am enjoying it.
- This heated mattress pad will be great to have during the Winter months.
- A 10kt gold whisk charm is on my jewelry wishlist. It's so cute and speaks to my baking heart.
Have a great Sunday. What were your favorite links or things of the week?
Savor The Baking,