Whether you are spending the day shopping or staying at home and relaxing this cookies n cream milkshake will be a great holiday treat. With just a few simple ingredients and a blender you will have a great tasting milkshake. You can even make it for Santa and leave it next to some fresh baked cookies...lol.
The base of this milkshake is french vanilla ice cream. I wanted the flavor of the vanilla specks to shine through in this recipe. This milkshake is simple and straight to the point. No fancy tricks on this one.
Cookies n Cream Milkshake
Yield - 2 8 oz glasses
1/2 cup milk (I used 2%)
2 cups french vanilla ice cream
1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
4 Oreo cookies
1. Place milk, french vanilla ice cream, and pure vanilla extract in blender. Set aside.
2. Scrape the filling out of 3 Oreo cookies and place only the cookies in the blender.
3. Start blender on low speed and progress to high speed until all ingredients are combined.
4. Pour milkshake into cup and cover with whipped topping.
5. Scrape filling out of remaining Oreo cookie. Crumble cookie over whipped topping.
I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving spent with family and friends. How are you spending the post Thanksgiving weekend?
If you try this recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment below, or take a photo and tag it on Instagram or Twitter with #savorthebaking!
Savor The Baking,