All last week I worked on a hand sculpted elephant cake topper and mailed it to my client this week. It's another creative outlet for me, but baking is my number one. A picture of the cake topper is above. Other than that, I volunteered and went about daily life. Here are my favorite links and things of the week.
- This food photography book is a great read by Nicole S. Young.
- This food photography Etsy shop has some beautiful pictures.
- Overnight oats by Warm Vanilla Sugar is a great and portable breakfast.
- I enjoyed reading how to put together a DIY Dipped Frame Gallery Wall by I Heart Organizing.
- Preventing Holiday Stress by Life Could Be a Dream will come in handy around this time of year. Checklists are a big thing for me.
- For all those teal/turquoise obsessed this desk is our dream desk.
- Here are Joy the Baker's favorite baking flavors.
- These are some interesting facts about Starbuck's.
I hope that you all are having a great weekend. If you have any favorite links of the week include them in a comment below. What are you doing to prepare for Thanksgiving next week?
Savor The Baking,