I hope that you all are having a great weekend. Halloween is over and November is here, which means more pumpkin recipe frenzy (which isn't a bad thing) and spending more time with family and friends on Thanksgiving. Here are my favorite links and things of the week.
- This spiced pumpkin pie milkshake is really good. I sipped from the mug until I couldn't anymore. I could only drink half because it was so rich in flavor. Find a copycat version of it here.
- This Lens Pen is a great tool to have to clean your camera lense and it fits in your camera bag.
- Can a lipstick be any more beautiful? *swoon*
- Traveling while blogging can be a bit difficult, but it doesn't have to be with these great tips from Pinch of Yum.
- The China Glaze - All Aboard Collection has some great colors for everyday and the holidays.
- Laura in the Kitchen has some amazing recipes on YouTube.
- Have you ever wondered why every newborn you see on Facebook is wrapped in the same baby blanket?
- I'm ordering this Blog Weekly Planner Notepad. It's a neat idea and will keep you organized for your blog.
- Go read the I Heart Organizing blog for some great organizing tips.
- My favorite microwaveable caramel popcorn and I have been reunited again.
Have a great Sunday. What were some of your favorite links and things of the week?
Savor The Baking,