This week went by pretty fast for me. With appointments and daily life one day seemed to turn to the next quickly. I hung out with some good friends and took some time to stop all of the hustling and bustling and just be. Here are my favorite links and things of the week.
- Am I the only one that is still drinking Starbucks iced passion teas although it is Fall?
- I discovered Click Magazine earlier this week and I love it. It's a photography magazine geared towards women.
- Fotostraps are the most gorgeous camera straps that I have ever seen and they are customizable by monogram. This is worth saving up for. Mine is on the way in the color seaside and I'm excited.
- It's was great to read the blog post how blogging changed my life by Handle the Heat. You get to read about her blogging story and learn a few things in the process.
- Christmas is near and I know shopping is about to get started. This photographers gift guide has a lot of great ideas for your wish list or the photographer in your life.
- Blogging business cards are important to have and I will be ordering mine soon.
- Hickory Farms beef and cheese trays are so good. Try them during a movie night.
- Savor Home is a favorite lifestyle and home decor blog. Go Tiffany!
I hope that you all are having a great weekend. I have had a relaxing one while enjoying the sunshine. Have a great Sunday. What were some of your favorite links and things of the week?
Savor The Baking,