Right now I am recovering from surgery this past Friday (iPhone picture below) and it's almost 5 AM on Saturday. I am in a lot of pain and can barely move from the surgery. Fibroids were found on my uterus and scar tissue were found on several organs, including my uterus. I have to wait until my follow up appointment on December 29 to see if the scar tissue is linked to endometriosis and to hear what else my Doctors have to say. I originally thought recovery time would be 2 weeks, but it is actually 3 weeks. Thanks for all of the well wishes and concern. It means a lot to me.
My next post will be on December 15 and I may only be posting 1 to 2 food posts a week until after December 29. This week there seemed to be not enough hours in the day for me with trying to prepare things before surgery. I hope you all had a great week. Here are my favorite links and things of the week.
- This bakers gift guide by Sweetapolita has a lot of fun things for the baker in your life.
- USB film roll is a great way to repurpose old film.
- Check out the favorite things of The Photo Within team.
- I discovered this photography website named YouPic.
- What a clever and funny post by CakeSpy on Will You Crush My Cookies for Me?
- The Hundred Foot Journey released this week. I would recommend this movie to all foodies.
- These red velvet funnel cakes are so fun and festive by Grandbaby Cakes.
- Since I'm a Canon girl this photography shirt is going on my wishlist.
I hope you all are having a great Sunday. What were your favorite links and things of the week?
Savor The Baking,