via Bon Appetit
Since my last List Love Sunday there have been a lot of favorites that I have wanted to share with you. From truffles to books there is something for everyone on this list. I hope you all are having a relaxing day and gearing up for Christmas and the beginning of 2015. Here are my favorite links and things of the week.
- These grinch cookies from In Katrina's Kitchen are a cute way to get some Christmas baking in.
- I can never get enough of watching Eat, Pray, Love.
- I've been loving listening to audiobooks on audible.
- The serial podcast has a lot of twists and turns in this murder mystery.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Truffles from The Novice Chef are a twist on a classic.
- Swanky Prints has some great photography backdrops.
- This Tahini hot chocolate from Bon Appetit is perfect for cold Winter nights.
- I was delighted to read the photography gear list from A Beautiful Mess. Who loves their app?
I hope that you have all had a great Sunday. What were your favorite links and things of the week?
Savor The Baking,