My cake decorating bag usually contains most of these cake decorating tools if I am working on a cake topper or decorations for a cake. On days that I need a tote bag for everyday use these are the items that I typically carry in it.
This tote bag can be purchased at Barnes and Nobles. I love that my iPad can fit in the front exterior pocket. To personalize it I put an adhesive embellishment on the front. Of course it had to be a cupcake. As you can see this tote can hold a lot more than what I usually carry.
My planner, iPad and iPad keyboard are always with me. These are the things that I need to stay organized everyday.
- Planner - I keep my daily tasks and schedule my blog posts.
- iPad - All of my daily tasks, articles, blog posts, photo editing, and written communication are done through my iPad.
- iPad Keyboard - makes it a lot easier for me to write long emails and my assigned articles.
I keep two separate notebooks for different things. I also keep my eyeglasses, pens, and earphones.
- Cupcake Notebook - research for writing articles, blog post ideas
- Hello Kitty Notebook - outline for articles
- Eyeglasses - to see when reading
- Pens - color coordinate notes
- Earphones - listen to music or podcasts while working or cake decorating
Here is what the other side of my cake decorating bag looks like. Do you have a cake decorating bag? What cake decorating items or non cake decorating items do you put in it? I hope that you are all having a great week.
Savor The Baking,