Today I'm starting a weekly post on Sunday about things baking and non baking related that I've come across on the Internet that week. This could range from things that inspire me to things that make me laugh. Grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy some Sunday reading on List Love Sunday.
- Desserts are one of my favorite
mealsfoods, of course. This Peach and Strawberry Cobbler will be sure to delight your taste buds.
- This opinion editorial on marriage in the NY Times was really insightful and a lovely read. Take a look.
- Want to create a silver leaf effect on your cakes? McGreevy Cakes shows you how.
- I tried Indian Food for the first time this week and I am in love. Here are some crock pot versions to try.
- Podcasts are something that I love to listen to. The Joy the Baker Podcast is a favorite. It feels like I'm talking to my girlfriends. Take a listen.
- Pumpkin season is officially here. Who doesn't need a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie in their life?
- These aqua rain boots would be so cute for the rainy Washington season.
- Watching this home tour was the perfect way to start my weekend. I love how ciaoobelllaxo styled every room of her home.
What is something that you found interesting on the internet and were inspired by this week?
Savor The Baking,